30 nov. 2011

MIREL WAGNER (2011)




NO DEATH
my baby has a swollen face
long stiff limbs
them eyes are black pits
of a place where I've been
her hair is long
still smells like mud
she answered to my kiss
with a rotten tongue
no death can
tear us apart
her body is cold
well it's gonna get colder
but my love will ignite
what was left to smoulder
I move my hips
in her I am home
I'll keep on loving
'till the marrow dries from her bones



Mirel Wagner (2011) by Bukowski Louis on Grooveshark

DREAM
Who is this creature
crawled into my bed
into my head
I dare you to
and you dare
'cause else it's the truth
and that won't do
and your eyes are full of moon
they lit up the room
I battle in the light
in the cradle of my bones
there is a grave for your soul
'cause else it's the truth
and that won't do

 
En savoir plus... 


 Voir aussi...

PJ HARVEY ... Quelques vibrations 1993 & 1995

INGA LILJESTRÖM - Black Crow Jane (2011)

ANNA CALVI - Love Won't Be Leaving

LOVE ME TENDER - Zaza FOURNIER

GEOFFREY ORYEMA - Exile

DIVAS OF JOY - Joy Division VS Nancy Sinatra Remix

SOUL SEVEN - The Undertones (An Anthology)

YOUN SUN NAH - Same Girl (2010)

JE VOUDRAIS PAS CREVER - Texte Boris Vian dit par Pierre Brasseur

PERRINE EN MORCEAUX - Contre Le Futur (2010)

ANE BRUN : "Norvegian Mood & Blue Suede Chose..."

BJØRN BERGE - Rock On The Rocks

NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS - Red Right Hand

FINK - Un Mec, Une Guitare & Une Part d'Ombre...

SOPHIE HUNGER - Le Vent Nous Portera (Noir Désir)

2 commentaires:

  1. Mirel Wagner sera en concert à l'Institut finlandais !
    Vendredi 16 décembre à 21h,
    60 rue des Ecoles, 75005, Paris

    Entrée 4 €
    Réservations : 01 40 51 89 09 / info@institut-finlandais.asso.fr

    RépondreSupprimer